Thursday 15 October 2009

Corsica Tour 2009

Ready for the off...


At long last, my Corsica Tour 2009 is under way! The bike's ready: full tank of petrol, tyre pressures are OK, the Scottoiler is full, the old girl is nice and clean (important to hit the road with a clean bike!). I'm ready: the bags are packed and I only have a few odds and sods to chuck into my rucksack. Wa-heey!! I can't wait! I feel like Bilbo Baggins, off on one of his travels!


My first stop will be in Nîmes, where I'll spend the night at a friend's place. Then it'll be on to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, where I'll meet up with my travelling companions, before heading to Marseilles, from where we'll be sailing at 7pm. I hope the sea won't be too rough!


So this is my last post until I get back on the 25th. 


One more sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment